Yeah yeah… 2016 really did feel like this at times:
But honestly, it wasn’t the worst. Here is my list of awesome things that happened in 2016, in no particular order.
- I made a conscience decision to leave a toxic job.
- I started a kick ass new job.
- Family trips to Disney and Rosemary Beach.
- Work trip to Whistler.
- Zip lining!!
- Got a tattoo!
- So far my hair has been purple, pink, and now blue. (take that really restrictive old workplace!)
- Planned my trip to Hong Kong and Japan for 2017!
- Read a whole bunch of books that were not YA.
- Learned to say no to extra commitments.
- Got an Apple Watch.
- Made some new friends.
And things to look forward to in 2017
- Jasper turning 2!
- Mardi Gras!!!!!
- Annual Mardi Gras parade party and fancy lunch.
- Disney trip!
- Hong Kong with coworkers!
- Tokyo and staying at the Godzilla Hotel with a Godzilla view!
- Whistler again!
- Im sure there will be a beach trip in here with the family at some point