- The last book I read was Hillbilly Elegy. I wasn’t a fan at all.
- I’ve tried reading a few books recently only to give up a few pages in. One of those books is The Chemist. I thought it was by Marissa Meyer. Its actually by Stephenie Meyer. Although the new book got great reviews, I still hate Twilight too much which I think has jaded my opinion on her new book.
- Right now I’m reading Into the Woods by Tana French. I love murder mystery type books. They are great mind candy and distracting.
- I’m not sure what’s up with January but so far it has kicked my ass. I’m mentally exhausted and anxious. Yet I can’t sleep. Go figure.
- I am so proud of my husband. He decided to go solo as a lawyer and it going to be great. Also if you need a lawyer call him. I make good money but my kids like food and clothes. lol
- Next week I’m going to Palm Springs, Ca. I can’t wait. If you’re at Alt Summit come check me out while I promote get.blog.
- In 2 months, I’m going to Hong Kong and Tokyo. Also, cannot wait. If you have recommendations send them my way. It will be Cherry Blossom season which makes it all the better.
- I’m convinced Finger Family videos on YouTube are there for the purpose of torturing parents. Also this channel is so damn weird yet oddly entertaining.
- Today I found out that I’m better at parenting than I thought. Jasper threw up what felt like 3 gallons of puke all over me and I managed not to throw up.
- Oh so very NOLA conversation in our house today:
Melvin: Come here and look at the baby’s head. I think he has lice!!
Me: (looking) Nope no lice. He’s just covered in glitter.