Somehow I’ve watched 69 71 episodes of Gilmore Girls in less than 3 weeks. So that’s saying something about my life (or lack there of).
Rewind to a few weeks ago. My good friend talked me into watching Gilmore Girls. I had zero expectations of liking the show so I didn’t give much thought about how many episodes there were.
Anyway due to my shoulder issues and intermittent insomnia, I am now at season 4. A few days ago I started jotting down thoughts i had while watching.
1) What’s up with the creepy clown pillow?
2) Dean is the worst
3) Yet, somehow Jess is more awful
4) Lorelai enables awful relationships
5) How do they sleep after drinking coffee at night?
6) It’s weird that everyone pays cash for everything always.
7) Paris is pretty much the best
8) Emily and the rotating maids are hilarious
9) Why is there a large Korean community in a town that is so tiny?
10) Why does Mrs Kim host all Korean events?
11) Does Lane have a dad?
12) How is the Independence Inn always so busy? It seems close enough to Hartford but not close enough to attract travelers.
13) Miss Patty and Babette are everything. If I lived in Stars Hollow, I’d want to drink wine with them often.
14) WTF? Dean is getting married at 18?!? For no real reason?! And why is no one questioning this decision.
15) Awww Lane and Seth Cohen.
16) Why am I not shocked that Jess is kind of rape-y?
17) Kirk- I want to know more about his personal life and meet his mom
18) Luke’s rage issues started off cute but now they are just weird. Maybe he needs therapy.
19) Where is Rory getting all this money for the town-wide birthday party she is throwing for her mom?
20) I cannot decide if I like Jackson. He’s a bit overbearing.
21) I really hate Sherry.
22) I waver between thinking Lorelai is a selfish bitch and thinking she is the best ever.
23) Sookie… she has grown on me. I was not a fan the first few episodes. Now, I would totally eat at her restaurant.
24) The Stars Hollow town meetings and Taylor are exactly what I picture when I think of small town life.
25) Does Stars Hollow have a bar? It seems they have everything else. Or maybe it’s a dry town? Wait… there was s keg party so alcohol was purchased somewhere…
26) Luke added on to his apartment yet kept it a studio. That just seems weird especially since it was done so Jess could have his own space.