I only read one book this week but I finished it! And started another.
- The Pull of the Stars by Emma Donoghue (started and finished)
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (started)
Television and Movies
- Lovecraft Country (highly recommend)
- The Vow (I listened to a podcast a while ago about NXIVM and have been looking forward to this one)
- Married at First Sight
- Jojo Rabbit (loved this one)
- Whitney (documentary about Whitney Houston. Very sad.)
I also started watching Designing Women again just because. It is as good as I recalled. And I’ve been rewatching Difficult People. This show isn’t for everyone but it’s definitely for me. You will need a really crass sense of humor to enjoy it. Both shows are on Hulu.