I skipped a week, mainly because I didn’t do much reading or add any new shows. I am still in a reading pause but did buy 2 new-to-me books.
Also I will keep saying this until everyone I know is watching it: Ted Lasso is such a great show. I haven’t watched a show that just makes me happy and feel good every single time I watch it. Ted Lasso manages to make me smile each week. I need more shows like this in my life.
- Lovecraft Country (HBO- all caught up and looking forward to tonight’s episode)
- Ted Lasso (Apple + – Do not sleep on this show. It has been the purest, most joyful show I’ve watched in a long time.)
- The Vow (HBO- I am an episode behind but hope to catch up this week)
- Married At First Sight (Lifetime- caught up)
- Chicago Med (Prime- I needed a medical drama in my life and this one fits the bill.)
- Transplant (NBC- I watched the first 2 episodes. I think this show is Canadian. It’s a fine show; good not great.)
- The Great Pottery Show Down (HBO- it’s basically GBBO but with pottery. And now I want to learn how to be a potter)