Still reading Dune. I have like 300 pages left? I really need to finish this already.
I don’t even know where to begin with this one but I basically spent all of October and most of November very deep into Grey’s Anatomy. Like so deep I have Stockholm Syndrome. I managed to watch all 317 episodes. I started off hating it, then I sort of got into it, then I liked it, followed by a deep hate but I let that wash over me so I could finish it. I am not a quitter! Once I finished Grey’s my schedule was finally open up to fit in other things. Here is my list:
- GBBO: (finished the series.) I may have cried at the end.
- The Crown: (part of s3 and all of s4 ) Poor Diana. She never stood a chance. Also Charles is literally the worst.
- The Undoing: (all of it) Good; stressful. I didn’t love it or hate it.
- Murder on Middle Beach: All caught up. Gifting table! What a completely bizarre MLM.
- Chicago Med: New episodes are out and it’s as if Covid doesn’t really exist here. Why is no one wearing masks?!
- The Queen’s Gambit. I have 2 episodes left. I am very much enjoying this one. I still have no idea how to play chess though.
- Killing Eve: (s3) I love this show. This season did not disappoint.
- Sugar Rush: Christmas Edition. Completely mindless. Good as ambient television.
- Virgin River: (s2). I’m about 3 episodes in and the show is as milquetoast as I recall. I will watch it all.
- Last Christmas. I already knew the big twist in this one. The movie was meh. Not Paul Feig’s finest work.
- Happiest Season. I loved this one. It was a bit sad but overall a great cast and watch.
- A Taste of Christmas. Not a great movie. The plot was ridiculous. And the ending was predictable. Career women blah blah blah finds the meaning of Christmas and her true love.
- The Christmas Yule Blog. Career woman visits small town blah blah blah finds the meaning of Christmas and her true love. All while keeping a video blog.
- Christmas on Ice. Woman saves small town Christmas while also finding true love.
I will watch more Christmas movies. I am aiming for 1 or 2 a day all of December. It’s a lofty goal. But maybe I can make it happen.